This Food & Beverage industry customer was using print and apply label applicators prior to installing the Foxjet System. They were experiencing maintenance issues with the applicators that caused production delays along with high label and ribbon costs.
- 2 shifts, 5 days per week
- 3 production lines printing alpha numeric/barcode, conveyor up to 200 FPM
- 2 lines of print and a GTIN-15 barcode
The R.V. Evans’ Value Added Solution
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the application, R.V. Evans’ team of sales and service specialists determined the appropriate value added solution. The recommendation: Replace the existing print and apply label applicator with a Foxjet high resolution inkjet printing system with the ProSeries 768 Printhead and Marksman Elite Controller.
Key Benefits of the Foxjet ProSeries High Resolution Inkjet System Solution
ProSeries 768 Printhead:
- Prints barcodes, logos, graphics, and text
- Stainless Steel ink path
- Automatic Priming System
Marksman Elite Controller:
- Industry Leading 17″ touchscreen with built in on-screen keyboard
- Solid State Industrial Hard Drive
- Controls up to 4 printheads on 2 production lines
Measurable Savings Realized
Foxjet’s ProSeries 768 printheads allows the flexibility needed for this customer’s production line that has conveyor speeds up to 200 FPM and requires a 4″ print area. The Foxjet system had a payback for the customer in 8.3 months!
Connect with Caleb on Google+