The client, an aluminum supplier to the die-casting and gravity-casting indust
ries was preprinting and applying labels to identify multiple batches of
aluminum sows for their clients. Due to the fact that the aluminum sows are often stored outside,the labels frequently came off and required employees to continually check on each batch to ensure all remained correctly labeled.
The R.V. Evans’ Value Added Solution
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the application, an R.
V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value added solution.
The HandJet EBS-260, EBS’s newest portable inkjet system.
Key Benefits of the HandJet EBS-260
- Portable and lightweight – only 3.5 lbs
- Capable of printing detailed messages an
- 2D images including logos and 2D barcodes
- Up to four separate lines can be printed in a single pass
- 3.5” diagonal touch-screen controller to simplify on-the-fly adjustments
- Built-in laser guidance for the precise positioning of the message
- Variety of inks and colors available
- Cleaning cartridge can be installed in seconds for near-effortless clean up and maintenance
Measurable Savings Realized
This handheld printing solution has proven to provide the client with consistent and permanent marking of each batch of aluminum sows allowing them to eliminate the purchase of labels and reallocate labor to other areas of their facility. After using the HandJet EBS-260 for a short time, they were also able to identify other areas to
utilize it throughout their facility.
See the HandJet EBS-260 in action right here in our YouTube video!
For more information, visit our website by clicking here.